- Hope: We believe in the possibility of recovery, wellness and the potential in all of us.
- Inclusion: We embrace diverse backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
- Empowerment: We promote confidence, self-efficacy and service to our mission.
- Compassion: We practice respect, kindness and empathy.
- Fairness: We fight for equity and justice
Your Life Matters! Suicide is Preventable
If you are in crisis and want help, call the Montana Suicide Prevention Lifeline (available 24/7): call or text 988
Other Crisis Resources
You can always call 911 in an emergency
NAMI HelpLine: 1-800-950-6264 (10:00–10:00 ET)
Trevor Project (for LGBTQ+ youth) 1-866-488-7386 (24/7)