Join NAMI Missoula!
NAMI is a grassroots organization that depends on its membership for energy, ideas, encouragement, and support. Become a member of NAMI Missoula and help strengthen our roots in the community! You’ll get the latest mental health updates and the opportunity to participate in online discussion groups through the NAMI national website; you’ll also add your voice to the voices of others in the mental health movement.
As a NAMI member, you will:
- Receive the NAMI Advocate magazine (at least twice a year)
- Be able to attend the NAMI National Convention at a discount
- Have online access to members-only content at the NAMI national website
- Have opportunities to volunteer at NAMI Missoula events
- Be invited to attend NAMI Missoula board meetings
- Be invited to NAMI Missoula’s “Annual Meeting” in April
- Be eligible to vote in NAMI Missoula board elections
Membership in NAMI Missoula is conferred without regard to race, color, creed, gender, or national origin. NAMI Missoula members are automatically members of NAMI Montana and of the NAMI national organization.
NAMI Annual Membership Rates
$60 household membership
$40 individual membership
$5 “Open Door” membership for individuals with limited financial resources
You can join NAMI online at: Become a Member (force.com)
Or you can mail a check (payable to NAMI Missoula) to:
NAMI Missoula / PO Box 5413 / Missoula MT 59806
Please include your name, address, phone number, and email
For thirty years now, NAMI Missoula has provided support, education, and advocacy for all those in our community affected by mental illness. The need for our programs today is as great as ever. We rely on donations from people like you to continue our efforts; even small amounts make a big difference. Thank you for your generous support; and thank you for caring about the individuals and families here in Missoula who live with mental illness and its consequences.