Join NAMI Missoula!
NAMI is a grassroots organization that depends on its membership for energy, ideas, encouragement, and support. Become a member of NAMI Missoula and help strengthen our roots in the community! You’ll get the latest mental health updates and the opportunity to participate in online discussion groups through the NAMI national website; you’ll also add your voice to the voices of others in the mental health movement.
As a NAMI member, you will:
- Receive the NAMI Advocate magazine (at least twice a year)
- Be able to attend the NAMI National Convention at a discount rate
- Have online access to members-only content at the NAMI national website
- Have opportunities to volunteer at NAMI Missoula events
- Have the right to attend monthly board meetings of NAMI Missoula
- Be invited to attend NAMI Missoula’s “Annual Meeting” in April
- Be eligible to vote in NAMI Missoula board elections
Membership in NAMI Missoula is conferred without regard to race, color, creed, gender, or national origin. NAMI Missoula members are automatically members of NAMI Montana and of the NAMI national organization.
Annual household membership: $60
Annual individual membership: $40
Annual “open door” membership for individuals with limited financial resources: $5